Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Ebay? There's been a couple of Es breaking on there I think. Have you pranged yours?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks to a fantastic to some fantastic drunk people i have a nice dent in my front wing. Been quoted £180-£280 depending on the price of a wing. Gutted

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
05SMCGINTY said:
Thanks to some fantastic drunk people i have a nice dent in my front wing. Been quoted £180-£280 depending on the price of a wing. Gutted
If your insurance excess is less than that, then I suggest going through them.

Or just look on eBay, im sure there's some on there.

·
Registered
227 Posts
It must be a very bad dent if it cant be dressed out! Nowadays you can even get dents dressed without requiring painting if the paint is not cracked. Can you put a photo of the dented area?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ive had a lot of advice from body shops and paintless dent removal places. Theres a crease that crosses over the wheel arch detail and its about 6"-7" inches in length. Some of the paintless dent removal places and body shops are quoting £180-£280, where as ive been quoted £220 for a new wing depending on the price of a wing. Thought if i could pick a wing up cheap i could just get them to paint it and fit myself. The guys on ebay breaking them have already sold front wing

1 - 8 of 8 Posts