Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so i dont have the car yet, i havent actually ordered it either, i will be doing that before the end of the month. Just set this topic up for future use. I will be getting an SRi VX Line 3dr Auto in shiny rock

·
Registered
95 Posts
I believe VX are doing 500 quids worth of fuel free this weekend with new orders placed. Might be worth you finding out if your can get VX partners discount also. Good luck with new purchase.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info, its a motability car, so dont know if i will qualify for any offers.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I guess it is! Ill try for some fuel or mats as a minium!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
craig5e said:
Thanks for the info, its a motability car, so dont know if i will qualify for any offers.
Phoned the dealer just now, unfortunately doesn't qualify for any discounts, on the plus side i am ordering my car on Wednesday!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So i managed to order the car today, mobility car so a factory order with maximum 12 week waiting time, got the colour i wanted, and even got parking sensors thrown in for free! Cant be bad, can it?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
so yesterday I got an email link from the dealer to show the build progress of the car, hoping its not going to be very long now, I can see the next 2 - 3 months feeling like years!

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
I seem to recall I got a build week confirmation about a week after the order was placed. Then a further 8 weeks before anything else ;-) Mine was delivered about 10 weeks after I ordered it.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ah cool, it was a week yesterday i ordered it, the dealer said allow 12 weeks for delivery, so possibly end of july

·
Registered
23 Posts
craig5e said:
so yesterday I got an email link from the dealer to show the build progress of the car, hoping its not going to be very long now, I can see the next 2 - 3 months feeling like years!
I've got the same feeling. I've been told estimated delivery is 1st of August :(

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
That's such a long wait! Once I decide I want a new car I want it as soon as possible! I had to wait 2 weeks for my Ibiza and that was long enough! Having said that, I test drove a 1.4 and a 1.4T back in Feb and didn't commit, so hopefully by waiting a few months more until there are plenty around I might not have to get mine factory ordered.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Mine is an Sri vx line in shiny rock with winter pack, and as its a motability car, it will have parking sensors on it, but the dealer couldn't be certain if the were rear only or front and rear

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Will i get another email when my car has a build slot allocated, or will the tracking page update by itself?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Nearly two weeks now and still no build slot allocated, is this what others have experienced?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Been in touch with vauxhall today, managed to find out that my car will possibly be built in week 28, week commencing july6, with a possible delivery to dealer in the beginning of August, but this could change, its getting nearer!

·
Registered
23 Posts
craig5e said:
Been in touch with vauxhall today, managed to find out that my car will possibly be built in week 28, week commencing july6, with a possible delivery to dealer in the beginning of August, but this could change, its getting nearer!
Same as me - Estimated delivery got pushed back to 1st of August. Dealers still think it could be 7 days before this though, feels like years away :p.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.