Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's nice car however Its well overpriced for what you get and very basic inside I am getting sting r and the interior looks more up to date than polo. When I got my corsa I gonna get some drl fitted on the bumper were on better other specs the fog lights would be and also get aftermarket intelink system.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
The VW feels better built and higher class but when I looked at them before choosing the Corsa I found them very expensive by the time you built them up to the same engine size and specification. I find VW's a bit boring to look at but then I work for a company where 70% of the company car fleet are VW and Audi and most are in various shades of grey or black. In comparison the Corsa was thousands cheaper, had a better choice of colours and had the nice bodykit too. I don't even think VAG group are that reliable any more as many of our company cars have had clutches fail at 30K miles or less (dual mass flywheels) along with numerous electronic failures and suspension issues. What surprised me was how expensive the Skoda Fabia was once that was specced up to the same level as the Corsa. What happened to Skoda being a budget brand?!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.