Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

So I had a casual look round my car yesterday, which I usually do weekly, just to make sure there's no bodywork damage and, lo and behold, I found a dent! :x

It's not really, really bad but it's noticeable enough for me to get pretty pissed off about it! Got no idea how it even got there but I'm now trying to find out ways to get it fixed, and I'm not really wanting too much of a hefty bill for it.

I will upload some pics additionally to try and show the damage.

Any info would be appreciated.

Cheers guys!

·
Registered
895 Posts
D3RV15H said:
Hi guys

So I had a casual look round my car yesterday, which I usually do weekly, just to make sure there's no bodywork damage and, lo and behold, I found a dent! :x

It's not really, really bad but it's noticeable enough for me to get pretty pissed off about it! Got no idea how it even got there but I'm now trying to find out ways to get it fixed, and I'm not really wanting too much of a hefty bill for it.

I will upload some pics additionally to try and show the damage.

Any info would be appreciated.

Cheers guys!
Hi know exactly how your feeling as got a chip taken out of passenger door 1st week that I had my car just touched it in. Been 6 months now & not found another one. hope you can get your dent pulled out.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Hi mate congrats on your new baby hope your not getting to many sleepless nights
the damage is probably carpark inflicted

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, we're starting to get her into a bit of a routine so managing to get better night sleeps now. Only taken about 3 months! Lol.

Yea I reckon it is from being in a car park. So annoying! Hoping someone might be able to recommend a reasonably priced fix.

·
Registered
152 Posts
someone messed up my rear left corner of my car 2 weeks ago while parking still wanna know who the ****** was since the car is parked on the same spot every day and it's at my home becouse if i put it on my insurance as self dmg the price is gonna rocket, the person who did it must have quite some ammount of red paint on their car

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea I was thinking about giving them a call. They fixed my alloys before but I know this will cost a lot more. I contacted Dent Devils and they said they can't help cos they can't get behind the panel or something. Really annoying.

·
Registered
455 Posts
I hate how reckless other people are, just because their car is most likely older they don't give a hoot what happens to it or anyone elses car... I hate people. I noticed a scuff on my bonnet (1 week!?) It did come off when I used my nail but to think someone's walked that close and scraped my bonnet with whatever black thing they were holding...

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Matthew said:
I hate how reckless other people are, just because their car is most likely older they don't give a hoot what happens to it or anyone elses car... I hate people. I noticed a scuff on my bonnet (1 week!?) It did come off when I used my nail but to think someone's walked that close and scraped my bonnet with whatever black thing they were holding...
:x Literally sounds identical to what I said when I noticed the damage on my car. People are inconsiderate jerks. Usually jealous idiots who get satisfaction out of ruining other people's stuff that they work hard for to get!

·
Registered
455 Posts
D3RV15H said:
Matthew said:
:x Literally sounds identical to what I said when I noticed the damage on my car. People are inconsiderate jerks. Usually jealous idiots who get satisfaction out of ruining other people's stuff that they work hard for to get!
Indeed, sometimes I don't like to blame people directly as a cause such as jealousy but I do think or rather know seen as I've witnessed it that older people (especially) tend to fling their doors open and hit other peoples cars and don't even care, as if there's nothing wrong so long as they can open their door wide enough that can get in. That's why I sometimes pick to park next to expensive cars because those people care enough not to ding their own car even if they had to open the boot to get to the drivers seat instead.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Matthew said:
D3RV15H said:
Matthew said:
Indeed, sometimes I don't like to blame people directly as a cause such as jealousy but I do think or rather know seen as I've witnessed it that older people (especially) tend to fling their doors open and hit other peoples cars and don't even care, as if there's nothing wrong so long as they can open their door wide enough that can get in. That's why I sometimes pick to park next to expensive cars because those people care enough not to ding their own car even if they had to open the boot to get to the drivers seat instead.
I'm going to be honest here and risk a flaming and say I leave shopping centres or supermarkets until they're a bit quieter but still park in the parent a child spaces. The amount of times I parked away from everyone in car parks to avoid damage and came out and someone's parked next to me when theres hundreds of other spaces got a bit annoying. I've also had one of my Astras damaged in Tescos where the wing was badly dented.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I'm the same and last year I parked in the parent/parking space at tescos and was confronted by a very unhappy mother so after an exchange of words I walked off only to have my registration number blared out across the tannoy system while I was at the checkout lol

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
The other way is to get a cheap child seat and put it in :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts