Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
New to this site so please be gentle.
My sprogs 2016 1.4 won't start. Apparently she had trouble starting it about a month ago then it started and was fine all day and night. Parked it up then wouldn't start again. There's no codes coming up and I have replaced the battery, cam sensor, coil pack and spark plugs but there is no spark on turnover.
Any ideas would be very welcome

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My nephew who is a Hyundai mechanic just come up. There are 2 codes now visible p0689 and p1682. He has tested all he could with multi metre and has readings where he said they should be. Could this be an ecu fault?

·
Registered
141 Posts
It'll be the temperature sensor causing it. Datalog the car when it's cold, I bet my bottom dollar it'll be reading something daft like 99 degrees.

Extremely common on the Adam/Corsa-E and screws up the cold start routine. We've fixed tons of them.

Reactions: SE NAV

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Still not going. It's had a new battery, coil pack, plugs, temperature sensor , fuse box , camshaft sensor, ecu ( i had a ecu guy here last week to program it ).
I am now totally stumped. Any ideas please

·
Registered
141 Posts
Where are you based? If you could get it to us we could fix it. We are in Newcastle upon Tyne but can also arrange recovery if needed.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Ivorlobon said:
We are in Swansea. Had it recovered yesterday to auto electrician as there is a major electrical problem by looks of it
We know the Corsa-E platform inside out, let us know if you need help we could find the issues no problem.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi, did anyone manage to find out how this issue was fixed? I’ve got the exact same issue. Replaced ECU with a cloned one, replaced fuse box, checked ever single fuse. Still no luck. Anyone know how it was sorted please?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts