Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning guyz & gals

Just wondering did anyone of yous get your car driven delivered? What the problem I was getting told that my car would get delivered to me on a transporter, however on Friday the sales said to get delivered for Monday it would be driven delivered. Would be this classed as used car (due to added milage) or still new and just be classed as delivery milage ? For info it's approx 300 miles door to door

·
Registered
895 Posts
My last new Corsa D was driven 110 miles to reach my VX Dealer in Hampshire from somewhere in the West Country as it was a one off special offer, which I was more than happy with.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Its still a new car, it only becomes a used or pre-reg car if you are not the first registered keeper on the V5, this can happen if the dealer registers it to themselves (usually done to meet a sales target and thus trigger a bonus payment from the manufacturer)

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
K.l.r said:
Going down to Essex to collect as apparently they double booked gonna leave at 5am it's bout 5hr drive so 10 hr round trip
At least you'll get a good long run as your first drive, should get a good mpg figure on your first tank :)

·
Registered
895 Posts
K.l.r said:
Going down to Essex to collect as apparently they double booked gonna leave at 5am it's bout 5hr drive so 10 hr round trip
That's a long way to go for a collection - who is paying for the fuel ? Find it strange that they are not collecting it for you like my previous Corsa D (13)was ?? Best off luck with your journey and enjoy the drive.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I expect the garage to refund my fuel when I drive down I told them am not happy. They are filling the tank for corsa I already got them to put cars matts inn . I have to pay £400 but I want deduction due to the inconvenience. From saying it's coming on transporter then saying it's getting driven then saying it's been double booked so as the saying if you want something done you might aswel do it your self. Will post pics tomorrow.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So I gets there took 6 hours to get there signed part ex forms etc then comes about deposit which had a balance £400 they agreed for me just pay half so only £200 and them would pay the other £200 I was very very happy with that also full tank petrol and matts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah really good power especially in higher gears when I got off motorway/duel carriage way etc in lower it pulls very well I decided I need to adjust as my head pulled felt like I got whiplash. The dealer in Essex in Southend on sea to be exact toomney Vauxhall

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.