Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if you folks have done this but I've been playing with the Corsa E configurator on some of the other European countries and it is interesting to see the difference in trim levels and equipment levels being offered. We seem to have a massively wider choice of trims levels and engine options than most other countries.

I looked on the French site and the 3 door Colour Edition only gets two engine options, the 100PS 1.4T and the 1.3 diesel. The German site has more engine options but limited trim levels. They do get some odd or better options than us too. The Italian configurator has just 4 trim levels and no 1.4T on offer for their colour edition.

This is my Limited Edition 3dr from the UK configurator:

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle Car

This is the Colour Edition from the Opel Germany configurator. The colour edition is the closest to our limited edition but they don't get the body kit. They do however get some rather nice black and silver wheels. I'm rather envious as I love the look of these wheels!

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle Automotive side-view mirror

This is the colour edition from the Italian configurator and the standard wheels are 16" alloys not the black alloy available as standard elsewhere.

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Car Automotive side-view mirror

I think I prefer the UK Limited Edition bodykit but I'd like the German optional alloys :)

Attachments

·
Registered
961 Posts
The Irish only get 3 trim levels too. The S (their equivalent of the Life spec) the Excite and the Limited Edition, all their specs are weird, their base model doesn't have a heated windscreen where ours does. Their excite has auto lights but NOT rain sensor wipers, electro chromatics antidazzle interior mirror or heated screen or intellilink and the limited edition has the electro chromatic anti dazzle interior mirror but not auto lights or rain sensor wipers, where our models either have the full sight and light pack (lights, wipers and mirrors) or none.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How bizarre. No wonder Opel/Vauxhall have long lead times with so many different trim and engine options. You'd think they could have rationalised it across Europe to have fewer variations which would surely speed up delivery times? And potentially improve quality too.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Anthony, yes I don't like the all silver alloys with the limelight but the German optional silver and black wheels are a nice in my opinion. The pure black which I have on mine looks best as it provides the best contrast to the light colour but it is now common to see black wheels and the black with diamond cut spokes are less common. They look a little like the ones that were fitted to the black edition.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Um, just noticed another difference. My UK configuration shows body colour door frame whereas the German colour edition has black on the front and rear door frame?? I thought the UK had that too? Is this a bug in the configurator?

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Was just (yet again) going through colours and options and got this - thought you would like to see this!

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ah, that is better :)

Yes, it is the same alloy wheel as the German one other than the German Colour Edition has more of the wheel painted black and just those U shaped polished alloy. At least I know they are available here and I could always get them painted :) Many thanks!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts