Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've fit some of the xenon effect H7 bulbs to my LE and they're working and looking fantastic but the right dipped light is coming up with an error on the dash when I start it up.

All bulbs on the front are the same, all look and work fine, but only one of them are giving me the error? Any ideas as to why?

·
Registered
37 Posts
I bought the same bulbs and I've had the exact same error code on same right dipped bulb and I Cant get rid of it either.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Just have to get canbus error free ones.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I have never seen Canbus free H7 bulbs. Unless it is a led bulb or a Hid kit.

I thought the only difference between Halogen and xenon bulbs were the gas inside.

Canbus error free leds usually have a resistor on them to fool the canbus system.

I have xenon bulbs and occasionally the left one does not work and throws up an error but the bulb does not light up when the error is shown.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Might try swapping the left and right dipped beam over tomorrow and see if it's the bulb or if it's just being weird :/

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
You can get canbus error free H7s from all over ebay.

·
Registered
356 Posts
LimeyUK said:
You can get canbus error free H7s from all over ebay.
They will be LED or a HID kit.

The only difference between a normal halogen or xenon bulb is the gas inside I believe.

That why I can not understand why it would show up an error and still illuminate.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
joeboy said:

That why I can not understand why it would show up an error and still illuminate.
This is what puzzled me. I'll experiment with the other three bulbs that are error free tomorrow and see if I can work it out. Worst case I'll just order another set from eBay, they're only £5 :D

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Kieraan said:
joeboy said:

This is what puzzled me. I'll experiment with the other three bulbs that are error free tomorrow and see if I can work it out. Worst case I'll just order another set from eBay, they're only £5 :D
That's probably where you've gone wrong. The decent ones are £10-£20, and most people haven't had any issues with them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts