Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I washed, polished and waxed my car yesterday I noticed a tiny, and I mean about the size of a pinhead mark on the drivers wing, at first I thought it was just a wee chip but then realised its UNDER the paint because the paint isnt broken and its like a tiny wee dimple, is this the sort of thing I should be going to the dealer about and asking them to sort? Or should I just forget about it, it doesn't actually bother me but there reason I ask is I had something similar on the rear door of a 5 year old Astra before and it turned out to be corrosion (the door beginning very slowly to corrode from the inside out.

The dealers bodyshop arent very good tbh so I'm just worried them "fixing" it will totally mess up the paint on that panel totally.

·
Registered
179 Posts
If you take it back it should be covered under paintwork warranty, shouldn't it?

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Aye it will be but the dealer I got it from their bodyshop is hopeless, I had an Astra body repaired by them once and you could see the scrapes under the fresh paint. Plus any respray is never as good as a factory paint job IMO so I'm just worries it will get "fixed" and actually end up worse with more crap under the paint etc

1 - 3 of 3 Posts