Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
They fit into the window channels and have double sided tape and clips to hold them in place. Mine have done 6K miles now without issue and my windows have been wound up and down thousands of times over that period as I open the windows every 15 mins while driving to have a *** and not suffered a single issue.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
i also have the Heko ones did try the Climair but there was an issue with the window anti-jam cutting in when windows raised in hot weather, personally i think the Heko ones look better,

·
Registered
455 Posts
So they slot on the inside, does the sticky just pull away - as I only ordered mine on PCP therefore as it's not permanent I'd rather not cause any sort of damage.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Mines on PCP too, for the £20 it cost for the deflectors, if I choose to hand car back I'll leave them fitted to it! Same goes for the sill plates which are also stuck on. I'll have had 3 years enjoyment from the items by then so had my moneys worth. Dealer is unlikely to be bothered if you have fitted such items as they make the car more desirable for resale especially as I fitted genuine part sill plates too.

·
Registered
455 Posts
mud4fun said:
Mines on PCP too, for the £20 it cost for the deflectors, if I choose to hand car back I'll leave them fitted to it! Same goes for the sill plates which are also stuck on. I'll have had 3 years enjoyment from the items by then so had my moneys worth. Dealer is unlikely to be bothered if you have fitted such items as they make the car more desirable for resale especially as I fitted genuine part sill plates too.
Fair enough I guess I may grab a pair, leave them on. Where did you get the SIL's from and how easy are they to fit?

Cheers :)

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Matthew said:
mud4fun said:
Fair enough I guess I may grab a pair, leave them on. Where did you get the SIL's from and how easy are they to fit?

there is a dealer on Ebay that do the genuine E sill plates they stick with the double sided tape supplied

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the replies fellas! Think I'll buy a pair now :)
I dont have deflectors on my old Fiat Punto (I know, bloody terrible thing) I'm driving about now and the wind is annoying!

·
Registered
455 Posts
anthony said:
Matthew said:
mud4fun said:

there is a dealer on Ebay that do the genuine E sill plates they stick with the double sided tape supplied
Does it happen to be - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Genuine-Vauxhall-Corsa-E-2015-Vauxhall-Door-Sill-Protectors-Set-13443878/371232391751?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20140122125356%26meid%3D4ff6a975c62a4edd82ae9b78db98fa76%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D251983363574&rt=nc

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi

Little bit of help please. I have a limited edition 5 door 15 plate corsa and wanting to buy wind deflectors for front and back. Can anyone send me a link of a place I can buy the Heko ones from please :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.