Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been doing some searching online, reading reviews and such and came across a report on the latest Corsa on the Honest John site. One of the 'cons' was this: 21-4-2015: On new 2015 Corsa 1.4SRI, the LED DRLs work fine in daytime, but at night when the headlights come on the passenger DRL stays on but the driver side DRL goes out. Dealer tried fitting new lights but the problem remains. Thought I'd post it on here as I've not read anything about that problem on here.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep, that was my thinking too. Thought I'd just put it on here though, just in case! People don't always notice when a light is out.

·
Registered
961 Posts
LeachiE said:
Been doing some searching online, reading reviews and such and came across a report on the latest Corsa on the Honest John site. One of the 'cons' was this: 21-4-2015: On new 2015 Corsa 1.4SRI, the LED DRLs work fine in daytime, but at night when the headlights come on the passenger DRL stays on but the driver side DRL goes out. Dealer tried fitting new lights but the problem remains. Thought I'd post it on here as I've not read anything about that problem on here.
This exact thing was wrong with my car when I picked it up new from the dealers! Only it was my drivers side that was staying on and the passenger one going out.

Basically the LED DRLs on the E double as the sidelights so at night when you switch on your lights the LED DRLs stay on but dim down to act as sidelights, only on my car when the driver one was dimming down the passenger one was switching off completely, switch the lights off so just the DRLs are on and the passenger one would come back on, dealer said it was a faulty connection which they repaired and its been fine since, my car is also an SRi spec.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.