Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a suggestions as ive seen this on other forums but is there any possibility of setting up group buys to get discounted stuff for our cars, either through external suppliers or a Vauxhall dealer.

Take for instance I managed to get £85 mats from a dealer near me for less than £55, and thats just 1 person, now if there were 10 of us buying a particular item, think just how much more discount we may be able to get.

Just a thought.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
sounds a good idea problem would be the funding, somebody would have to organise it and sort out the shipping, as this is a free to join forum we have no funds. I have been a member of a subscription type car club before and they have funds in the bank for that kind of group buy,
but still a good idea just needs a bit of thought, I personally funded and organised the forum stickers, which were not a great deal when it comes to cost, i still have quite a lot in stock and i know in time will go.
the only way i can see a group buy working is if everybody paid up front before ordering.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.