Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, here is my Corsa E Limited Edition named Elsa.

Got this beauty on the 5th of March and its simply one of the best cars Ive ever bought

Anyway so far I've only fitted CORSA mats. Richbrook Vauxhall Number Plate Locking Bolts, Blue Xenon Headlight Bulbs, Blue Xenon Boot Light Bulb and the new Vibe Slick 12inch Active Sub

Here are some pics

Got lots of plans for it but at the minute just taking things steady. Defo lowering it, and having a stainless steel exhaust put on but with the same/tip as on the car already and eventually get round to some alloys as i'm eventually aiming it to be Euroed out :) watch this space

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Hi Grant, welcome to the forum. As I said on FB, fantastic photos by the Humber bridge. I think I may have seen you driving around. We are not far from Brigg so are often around Scunthorpe area.

I haven't seen that many E LE's around yet.

Ian

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Same to you bud and might have seen you to tbh. So far there is another White LE in Scunthorpe
Anyway I also have seen a red LE in Brigg a few times.
Should defo organize a Corsa E meet or something and make a few new more friends :D

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The Bulbs i got off eBay and they just matched the day time running lights a bit more but not much brighter than the standards.

And thanks guys. Love my car that much love taking it to places and taking loads n loads of pictures of it :D

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Try n get you one when I can bud, I would get one now but havent been very well all day and been in bed all day :(

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My LE is a 1.2 petrol...Obvs hahaaa

And just for everyone here are the bulbs I have fitted to my Corsa E, Dipped & Main

Also fitted a Xenon Blue SIde light for the boot light

These Xenon Bulbs give off a very nice bright white effect and very happy with them and a very cheap mod you can do ;)

The Corsa E's use H7's in both the Dipped and Main beam bulbs so you need 4 in total so if you type that into eBay's search box and find the cheapest you come across because thats all I did :)

·
Registered
203 Posts
Grantz22 said:
My LE is a 1.2 petrol...Obvs hahaaa
:)
Nice one!!! I'm 100% getting some of these...literally right now! Haha. Thanks for the info and pics.

(just had to edit your post as when you quoted you doubled up the photos) anthony

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Anytime bud :)

And just looked at them and yes they would work/be suitable for with the Corsa E but like I said you will need 4 so you will also get 4 Xenon Side Light bulbs with that purchase :) one could be used for the boot light like I did :)

·
Registered
203 Posts
Ohhhhhh is that the 501 bulbs then that are used for the boot light etc? Cool.

With the headlight replacement bulbs, is it just one bulb per headlight? Also, what about the fogs?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yes the 501's are side light bulbs :) and no 2 per headlight and as for the fogs I believe there H10's required when I last checked but thats what I'm buying next so the whole front are Xenon bulbs

·
Registered
356 Posts
D3RV15H said:
Ohhhhhh is that the 501 bulbs then that are used for the boot light etc? Cool.

With the headlight replacement bulbs, is it just one bulb per headlight? Also, what about the fogs?
I used leds in all my interior lights.

have a look at my thread to see the photos on page 2.

http://www.corsaeforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=219

The leds are alot brighter. The middle light that opens with the door is a festoon type bulb and the others are 501 T10 bulb.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ahh sweet I shall up-rate them bad boys when I get to them and Im gonna stick with my Xenon 501's because the amount of trouble I have had with LED sidlight bulbs av peed me off. Either stop working, flash on and off randomly, some of the LED's dont work, Ive bought cheap ones and very expensive ones in the past and still end up faulty and not lasting :/ to everyones choice at the end of the day but will agree the LED's are defo brighter :)

1 - 20 of 102 Posts