Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Had corsa for a week now and done near 550miles and absolutely love it so far! It feels about 100 years more advance than our old Corsa C lol. I have been really surprised by how quiet, comfortable and refined the car is. Its almost silent haha! It makes my commute a lot more bearable. Know a lot of you guys have got the 1.4t but my 1.0t does brilliant on the motorway too I think. Set up the cruise control, chuck it in 6th and reeelax. Copes fine going up the hills on the motorway without ever struggling in 6th (even with 4 adults in the car).

The only little thing that is annoying me about it at the moment is the speedo, why have the numbers go up in 20s? Makes it difficult to do 55mph in a 50 zone ;) Apart from that, great little car.

Sorry haven't put up photos any earlier, and sorry that the camera on my phone is turd lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
They updated the speedo on MY16 cars - my Energy has 30, 50, 70 marked on it. Odd thing is that they've added a digital speedo but removed the mpg readings from the trip computer.

·
Registered
11 Posts
My wife has a red 1.0 excite and loves her's to. Interesting about the change in trip computer and digital speedo. I just wonder if you speak nicely to your dealer that they will enable the features you can't see. I think the display will allow it. Probably just disabled in the config. My wife wasn't bothered

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
What RPM do you cruise at in 6th in the 1.0T?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Big Mac said:
My wife has a red 1.0 excite and loves her's to. Interesting about the change in trip computer and digital speedo. I just wonder if you speak nicely to your dealer that they will enable the features you can't see. I think the display will allow it. Probably just disabled in the config. My wife wasn't bothered
Yeah good idea... Dont think it bothers me enough/too lazy to go back to the dealer though lol

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Can things be added after by the dealer then? Is it done via Tech2 (r whatever it is)? I'd definitely be interested in having the mpg screen on my trip computer.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
mud4fun said:
OrientTom said:
LimeyUK said:
What RPM do you cruise at in 6th in the 1.0T?
At 60mph im doing around 2250rpm
Eh? That can't be right? My 1.4T is only doing 1800rpm at 60mph in 6th.
I thought it sounds about right - the 1.0T needs to rev higher to get its speed doesn't it?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Mine does around 2000 rpm at 60 mph (GPS) in 6 th. On speedo it shows 62 miles/hour at 2000 RPM. If someone is interested here are the ratios of the Corsa E 1.0 Disi 90 HP (B10XFL) 6 speed manual gearbox (M22MFX).
final: 3.563 /1
1: 3.917 /1
2: 2.080 /1
3: 1.355 /1
4: 1.050 /1
5: 0.844 /1
6: 0.698 /1
Reverse: 3.833 /1

1 - 14 of 14 Posts