Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Booked the car in at the dealer for next week. Squeaky drivers door lock, rattle/vibrating noise from under the front of the car when cold or at 70ish. Tapping noise when sat still idle while warm.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I sometimes get a slight tapping noise when the engine is running idle, I opened the bonnet and took a look but couldn't see any issue of anything knocking.

I have a few minor issues with mine but nothing I would bother the dealer about unless it really started to get an issue with the way the car feels to drive.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would be the same but had a lot of trouble with last 2 cars so want to make sure this one is ok. I have waited a while before booking the car in rather than take it back with one issue I have waited for a couple

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Taken the car to dealer and Sod's law all worked fine in the way there!

·
Registered
342 Posts
It's always the way as I found out on Tuesday when I took mine to have the interior rattles looked at and guess what they stopped and nothing could be found

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got the car back! Can't find the vibration. The tapping from the engine when warm and idle is normal. The door lock and cable from the internal handle was all dry and sticking so greased it all and told to see how it goes

1 - 6 of 6 Posts