Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
LOL, thanks Hendry! Nice to see another one.

Tempted to buy it so I have a matching pair :) Shame it is not a 1.4T. I don't think we've found another turbo limelight green yet between us all.

I'm assuming that interior photo is just a poor quality/washed out image because of the sun because it doesn't look like my fabric, mine has limelight green colouring in the fabric whereas that looks like white or grey pattern in the fabric? Probably just down to quality of photo though. Here is mine:

View attachment 247

Attachments

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
LOL, only just noticed it is a 64 plate but has only done 5,600 miles!

Mine is a 15 plate and has already done 12,000 miles......

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mud4fun said:
LOL, thanks Hendry! Nice to see another one.

Tempted to buy it so I have a matching pair :) Shame it is not a 1.4T. I don't think we've found another turbo limelight green yet between us all.

I'm assuming that interior photo is just a poor quality/washed out image because of the sun because it doesn't look like my fabric, mine has limelight green colouring in the fabric whereas that looks like white or grey pattern in the fabric? Probably just down to quality of photo though. Here is mine:

View attachment 247
Nope it's not a poor quality/washed out image, it is white pattern on the fabric, the same as what I've got in my car, Its called Network Moonray. The trim in your car Is Network Sunbeam and is a no cost option for the LE only, but can't be chosen with flame red peppermint green or lime green exterior colours.

The car caught my eye not because of its unusual colour but it's the first I've seen that actually looks the same shade as yours, all the other limelight ones I've seen look different shades.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
That is odd. I didn't have any choice with my seat fabric or dash insert. If you ordered limelight green car you got limelight green fabric and dash infill strip. I checked this with dealer and Vauxhall. However mine was ordered in January. Maybe the first batch of cars had different material.

Agreed, first car I've seen posted that matches my colour exactly. Obviously from same batch of paint and it also doesn't look green! ;-)

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
I was also going to say that certain colours have a choice of seat fabric colour. Sadly, as limelight green has been discontinued, you can't see what options there are on the configurator, but it still works with the brighter yellow. Mud4fun's may be the only 1.4T in limelight green with the Sunbeam seats!

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Same as mine too Anthony. However these are lighter than a set that was on a lower spec model that I parked next to the other day. I guess the driver had tinted them. Odd though that everything else on the car was stock. The red was much darker than on Dafny.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
mud4fun said:
That is odd. I didn't have any choice with my seat fabric or dash insert. If you ordered limelight green car you got limelight green fabric and dash infill strip. I checked this with dealer and Vauxhall. However mine was ordered in January. Maybe the first batch of cars had different material.

Agreed, first car I've seen posted that matches my colour exactly. Obviously from same batch of paint and it also doesn't look green! ;-)
I was just going by the brochure ive still got from when I bought my car and it states Network Moonray is/was standard trim on all SRi, SRi VX-Line and LE, but Network Sunbeam was a no cost option instead on all LEs except the colours i mentioned in my previous post.

Also, as far as I can tell ALL Es have the same rear lights, I.E. they are all tinted/smoked even on the non sporty trims, I've looked at enough Es recently sitting on forecourts to notice a difference if there was one.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
LOL, so another VX marketing scam then? Why put a 'feature' of smoked lights on the LE specification if every trim has them anyway. A bit like putting MFTC on the SRi, LE and SE specs but then shipping the cheaper Excites with it fitted too.

However I have seen two E's now with much darker light units than mine. So either there are darker tinted units fitted to some vehicles or people are manually tinting them.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Pretty sure it was on specification comparison tool on Vauxhall website.

Failing that it was in a brochure. I have a brochure laying around somewhere so I'll try and dig it out.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
If they're tinted then I don't think I've seen any non-tinted...

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Limelight Es are like buses, none for ages then 2 come along at once :lol: another spotted outside the newsagents this morning, this time a 5 door SRi although it looked more a primrose yellow shade. Definitely was limelight and not the brighter yellow colour.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
LOL, there can't be that many around, if it was popular they wouldn't have discontinued it and it was available for less than a year too. However alot of the press cars were Limelight green. I read lots of reviews and many of them mentioned the limelight green but it infuriated me as none of them had photographed that colour car so when I ordered mine I had no idea what it would look like. Back in january there wasn;t a single picture of a limelight green Corsa in the internet - I searched for hours and hours and even searched in different languages too.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts