Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone have a first aid kit and warning triangle in there car? Just checked mine both are not there so before I call up to find out I thought I would ask on here.

·
Registered
455 Posts
No, neither but I have my own so it's no real issue, I've never had a 'warning triangle' given with any car (think our mini has one actually) but the Vauxhall Astra we have certainly doesn't and that's only a year old

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Matthew said:
No, neither but I have my own so it's no real issue, I've never had a 'warning triangle' given with any car (think our mini has one actually) but the Vauxhall Astra we have certainly doesn't and that's only a year old
Thanks
Just checking was reading the manual and came across it.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Hi have my own too so not a problem but I think they are an option not standard as they are listed under accessories in the brochure I had

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I have a kit with an extinguisher, first aid kit and hi-vis jacket and some other stuff, not sure if I have the triangle though.

I got the same with my last car, so must be my dealer giving it for free!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LimeyUK said:
I have a kit with an extinguisher, first aid kit and hi-vis jacket and some other stuff, not sure if I have the triangle though.

My car was dealer stock so did wonder if the items had been taken out.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Richard_D said:
LimeyUK said:

My car was dealer stock so did wonder if the items had been taken out.
Potentially. I know the last two cars I got from my dealer have had this kit in. By the sounds of it, it's not a common item to have.

·
Registered
454 Posts
anthony said:
there very handy to have but only a legal requirement in France etc
Agreed they are hand to have in he car and I do think that we should do the same and make them a legal requirement in all cars

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
I have never had a triangle supplied with any ~Vauxhall since 1984. The Corsa one is the same size as the Astra H one if it helps source it. Only a genuine Vx one fits. Even then it's a very tight fit.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.