Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any Corsa E come with front footwell lighting, like what the early spec Corsa D's had, basically like a boot light but in the plastic sill trim shining into the footwells? I remember my father in laws old 08 plate Corsa D having them, and was sure I read something about foot well lights making a comeback in the E, but now can't find any reference to them and my SRi doesn't have them despite having ambient lights pack.

G

·
no footwell light in any of the E`s, only the ambient lighting. Not sure if the E`s have the hole under the dash for the light to be fitted like the D`s had.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm also really curious about this, I have the Corsa e VXR which has the ambient lighting, but it would look really nice with some soft glow red LEDs in the footwell too! I will need to check if there is the holes for it

·
Registered
16 Posts
I fitted these red Led footwell lights. They simply plug into the cigarette lighter and since i don't really use it, its not a problem. There is also a on/off switch which I positioned discretely. No wires can be seen at all as I fed the lights through a hole under the centre console.

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
RoyeBoi said:
I fitted these red Led footwell lights. They simply plug into the cigarette lighter and since i don't really use it, its not a problem. There is also a on/off switch which I positioned discretely. No wires can be seen at all as I fed the lights through a hole under the centre console.
Where about did you get the limited edition mats from?

·
Registered
391 Posts
Has anyone pulled the trims off to see if the wiring and socket is present like with Corsa D? I'll have a look at ours at the weekend if not.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.