Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I thought that this rattle was just caused by my sub, but put everything to the front and both door cards still rattle like crazy.. Its in the center just above the Window adjuster part of the door cards.

Has anyone had these off? Is there anyway I can resolve this without taking them off (probs not lol)

If you have had them off how did you go about it?

Done taking the car to vauxhall because they try and find a way to pin it back on me, bored of going back now lol.

Cheers!...

·
Registered
342 Posts
I find the rattles in mine come from the area around the speaker grille and that's without music on and iff I press against the storage space below it stops so I told vx this and they still didn't fix it so I've given up on it as it's intermittent anyway

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
myn is sort of like that but its either not rattling at all or the worst rattle ive ever heard lol...

Luckily its not on every song but its at like no volume as well, with or without sub..

im hoping you can get the small cushoines part of the door card so i can put something behind it, rather than having to take the whole thing off!

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
most cars are not designed to take vibrations from a sub. you will get rattles.

My shed is ten feet from a road and my shed rattles so much when plonkers with subs go by that tools fall off the hooks.

still one thing keeps me smiling, when you are older you too will have tinnitus :evil:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol, true.. the thing is i dont have a sub and crank it loud to be honest lol. I just cant stand how flat music sounds without one.. Like i said though even if i turn off the sub the rattle still remains! Hate it!

·
Registered
961 Posts
I've had the drivers door inner trim panel behind the door card replaced under warranty because it was apparently rattling but I couldn't hear it, yet Vauxhall couldn't hear all the ones I was hearing :lol: anyway sounds to me like that may be your problem too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts