Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have it on my Limited edition even thou its not mentioned in the spec. has anybody else got it fitted to a LE?

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Reviving an old thread...
According to the new spec pdf it seems to be standard for 2016 model year only on Sri and SRiVXLine. And not even an option for other trims.

What?? I hope not!! That tray is really handy. Them so-called "Top of the range" SE seems to be getting poorer on bling and gadgets. The LE seems to be near the top of the range now but the springs are too hard for an old codger.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
I have it on my LE and it is vital because the glove box is stupidly small even for a small car. I have the handbook, cleaning cloths/wipes and stuff in that tray.

BTW as far as I'm concerned and just about every part of the motoring media agree with me, the LE is the top of the range as it is actually the most expensive trim (other than VXR). Even my VX dealer confirms the SE is not the TOTR and is mainly bought by OAP's these days. It is only Hendry that can't accept it and considers the lower priced SE to be the top of the range ;-)

(if you're reading this I'm only joking Hendry, don't want to go through that long debate again......)

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
I agree - the LE is top of the range in price, but the SE is top of the range for comfort, and spec as far as I can see.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
LeachiE said:
I agree - the LE is top of the range in price, but the SE is top of the range for comfort, and spec as far as I can see.
Don't start that again! :mrgreen:

Also I would regard a bodykit, tinted windows and sports chassis as far higher spec than heated seats and wheel (which you can get as an option on the LE anyway) and judging from the volume of LE's on our 'what trim do you have' poll I'm not the only one that thinks that way. By far and away the largest number of polled people have spent more on an LE to get those things than have spent less on an SE to get heated seats and wheel. (I don't actually think there is much on the SE that you can't specifiy on an LE anyway?)

PS. I was really joshing though, I do understand the view that it is top of the comfort range.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Got the tray on our sting and I agree with mud4fun it is very handy as the glove box is so small

·
Registered
223 Posts
Not even checked if my car has one. I will check later, be handy if it has.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I ordered mine with the hight adjustable passenger seat and that deletes the tray.
I have got map pockets in the backs of the front seats, you can get a magazine in them.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Reddaz said:
Not even checked if my car has one. I will check later, be handy if it has.
It should do. I think it's actually one of the points on an Excite Spec!

·
Registered
179 Posts
My vx line has one.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Don't think it was ever on the spec list for the Excite, just SRi, SRi VX line and SE as far as I remember. It certainly isn't on the MY16 list of equipment for the Energy trim that replaces Excite.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
LeachiE said:
Don't think it was ever on the spec list for the Excite, just SRi, SRi VX line and SE as far as I remember. It certainly isn't on the MY16 list of equipment for the Energy trim that replaces Excite.
I remember it being in the catalogue under Excite, either way, the Excite has one :lol:

I think all models bar the lowest have the storage tray - it's only removed if you select a certain extra, can't remember what the extra is at the moment though!

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Think it's the sunroof as that means passenger seat height adjustment is added.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
LeachiE said:
Think it's the sunroof as that means passenger seat height adjustment is added.
Ah yes, i remember thinking how on earth a sunroof could cause the removal of the under seat storage :lol:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Also, you can order the passenger seat height adjuster without sunroof

1 - 20 of 32 Posts