Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner

FRONT SPLITTER HELP

22K views 23 replies 11 participants last post by  Benrichards14 
#1 ·
anyone got any idea on what this splitter is? and where i can find it?

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Splitter and vents look great on that car, really suit the colour scheme too.

However the reg plate looks naff as well as being totally illegal anyway as far as I can see. (EU mandatory markings such as issuing dealer etc?)

#7 ·
Jarviser said:
LimeyUK said:
Jarviser said:
what's a splitter?
An aerodynamic fitting. (the grey/black thing under the bonnet). Completely pointless on a slow Corsa, only make a difference for Drag Racers/F1 Cars, Nascar etc.
Ah right looks nice, but if you have to do that with the reg plate it kinda spoils the effect and looks ridiculous.
The plate doesn't have to be like it is, it's just garryboys think it looks good :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#8 ·
LimeyUK said:
The plate doesn't have to be like it is, it's just garryboys think it looks good :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It might actually look OK if the surround/part where the number plate is supposed to go and the screw hole locators for the original plate werent visible or smoothed off because it stands out a mile and looks like a brand new car in a dealers that hasn't been plated yet.

The Leon Cupra R splitter looks OK on its own but it doesn't work on that car because its already got the factory VXR Pack/LE front splitter on it, it looks too much having another splitter added to the bottom of it

#9 ·
hendry said:
LimeyUK said:
It might actually look OK if the surround/part where the number plate is supposed to go and the screw hole locators for the original plate werent visible or smoothed off because it stands out a mile and looks like a brand new car in a dealers that hasn't been plated yet.

The Leon Cupra R splitter looks OK on its own but it doesn't work on that car because its already got the factory VXR Pack/LE front splitter on it, it looks too much having another splitter added to the bottom of it
Nah, a plate on the side like that looks rubbish on the best of cars. Would be better without one if it were legal.

#23 ·
The way I did it was just get some tape to hold it up while you test and adjust to where you want it, then I just got some self tapper and screwed it into the bumper, some people use 3m double sided tape like what you use to hold on gel plates with but personally wouldn't trust it to keep it on, so I just kept it safe wit the screws

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.