Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been using fuelly.com for a few years now for tracking my mpg and just wondered if anybody else uses it. I'm curious to see the real world mpg figures for the Corsa E but none on there yet:

http://www.fuelly.com/car/vauxhall/corsa

I'll be putting my car on there as soon as it arrives.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, it is quite useful. I used to record all the fuel on spreadsheets but fuelly makes it a bit easier and it is also fun to compare your mpg with others. :)

It gives you the ability to run annual reports on cost per litre, annual mileages, get the avg mpg over last 10 fillups etc and to get graphs of economy over the year which normally shows a big drop in mpg over winter for me when I switch to my winter tyres. I add lots of notes so that I can compare different fuels, speeds and conditions etc.

Some screen shots attached to show the sort of information it gives:

Product Font Line Material property Rectangle

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle

Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Circle

Attachments

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Product Rectangle Font Screenshot Parallel

I can't wait to get my Corsa now, as you can see from the above I've been driving a large 4x4 pickup for the last 10 years and getting 28-33mpg through winter and 35-40mpg through summer is getting stupidly expensive! I'm hoping for close to 45-50mpg on my commute from the 1.4 turbo LE. Fingers crossed!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It will need a few thousand miles to run in too, they never get great mpg when brand new - worse with big diesels as it took my Mazda pickup 30K miles before it started to get decent mpg.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts