Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner

Galaxy Note 3

5K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  craig5e 
USB works great on my Nokia windows phone for charging, playing music and viewing pictures etc so not just limited to iPhones.

Have you tried rebooting the Samsung? Sometimes if I've had the phone plugged into the PC and forget to disconnect the USB devices on the PC before unplugging phone it then won't be recognised by intellilink or even my laptop. Reboot of phone normally fixes it. Also plug usb cable into phone first then plug usb into car, if you do it the other way around it often doesn't detect the phone.

My daughters samsung galaxy has connected fine to my intellilink via USB so it is not all Androids.

(Well when I say fine, it managed to play music but the photos wouldn't load, kept locking up)

It is an old one, she bought it about 2 years ago. I will ask her but I doubt she'll know the O/S version. She doesn't get to visit us that often otherwise I'd check myself for you :)

I wonder if there is a dealer patch available? Otherwise most Android users will be left with a useless intellilink within a year or so as they migrate to new phones. (They'll be in a similar situation to me with my windows phone although at least it does play music, videos and view pictures)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.