Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As title, brand new, only got them yesterday and never been fitted, retail is £44 and I picked them up for £25 on Genuine Parts Search. I'm not going to mislead anyone, the reason I'm selling them is I think they are actually Corsa D ones, so they do perfectly fit the foot well and the holes for clipping them onto the floor pegs are in the right place, but the drivers one leaves a bit of the rubber heelpad on the carpet itself visible. This might not bother others but bothers me.

They are part number 93199281which has been superceeded by part number 13483187, if you check anywhere 13483187 checks out as Corsa D and E rubber front mats, hence they must be the same, so I wrongly assumed the 93199281 ones must be the same too if they are for Corsa D.

I've stolen Joeboys pictures to illustrate what I mean

You can see in his photo of the rubber ones the rubber heelpad on the carpet is partially visible but on the carpet ones they have been extended to cover the visible bit of heelpad.

As they are effectively now 2nd hand I'll take £15 posted

·
Registered
203 Posts
hendry said:
This might not bother others but bothers me.
Haha, you're exactly the same as me! That's why I went for the Corsa E carpet ones.

Hope you manage to get some money back for these. I'm sure someone will grab them off you.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't say I'm not generous, if anyone is willing to cover the postage or collect these from just outside Glasgow they are yours for free!

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Siggy14 said:
Hi, I don't suppose you still have these?, I'm in Glasgow too and can collect.

Thanks
Sorry mate, sold months ago. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts