Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! A new comer here from Silesia, Poland! I have been reading several topics here, decided to say hello, an registered ;)

Opel(!) Corsa E (obviously) 5Doors owner :)
1,4L 75 HP petrol
Colour edition (as I've already read, vouxhall's LE), with Intellilink, Advanced Park Assist II, metallic black.

It's my first car owned by me (parents bought me it I replace good old Fiat Panda II. Btw really good car for a new driver and in city, especially for parking! No air con forced us to change car).
I'm super excited about this car. It's really great, really comfortable on daily city usage, but also hopping with friends to downtown and suburbs. Already done 1 long distance road (500km both way).
As I'm big google fan and I synchronize my whole electronic life with their account I really hope to get android auto, and then my life will be done, no House needed anymore haha :D fingers crossed.

Good day everyone :)
BTW. Sorry, but we use "correct/normal" units like kilometers etc hahaha :D ;P

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi Thawek,

I am also at the mercy of Google for my digital life so the Android connectivity would excite me too.

First of all I would settle for a Google Maps app, I've looked into BringGo and it looks basic at best.

Welcome!
Scott

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
turbogriffin said:
Hi Thawek,
First of all I would settle for a Google Maps app, I've looked into BringGo and it looks basic at best.
Scott
So would we all! Currently we only have BringGo that will display, though Google Maps should play through the audio.
There is some sort of navigation built into Onstar which is on some 2016 models
Apparently you press the Call button and ask the call centre for a route to xyz and it is supposed to display the route on screen - if you can believe that - but exactly what software it uses, and if there are enough staff there yet I'll have to wait til I get my new Corsa.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
turbogriffin said:
Hi Thawek,

I am also at the mercy of Google for my digital life so the Android connectivity would excite me too.

Welcome!
Scott
Good to know I'm not the only one :D

@up:
I don't want call anywhere. I'm not a child, I'm independent and I don't need to ask anyone to do me a favor. Just give me a tool to do that. Give me android auto, or at least google maps, that's all! Spotify works pretty nice over BT, but missing playlist choosing feature. I have plenty of them, and I change them at least 2 times per drive!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts