Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well thats me had the corsa for a couple of months now and I am absoloutley loving the handling on this wee car. :D :D :D

I live in a rural area (the sticks) and its back roads all around me so every journey is exciting to say the least. :lol:

I notice the corsa keeps the momentum going after coming out of corners which leaves any car behind IE sitting up my ass a good bit behind after coming out the corner. :D

What a laugh it is leaving people at corners and twsits and turns and then watching them rally it to catch up with a little 1.4 non turbo corsa. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Heres me thinking a civic S would have good handling through the corners???Nope not a match for the E on the corners and chicanes lol.

Anyone else noticing this on the twisty roads? :?:

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Yes, mine handles very well :cool:

One of the best handling small cars I've driven, very composed when hustling around corners on bumpy surfaces and no issue when hitting camber changes at speed.

Even more fun with the 1.4 turbo too :D

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
spongebob said:
I've had some fun in the twisty stuff, even with a 1.2!

Never thought it possible....!
Exactly what I'm talking about,the handling is mad and you dont need loads a horses to have fun in the corsa lol. :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.