Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
When my ltd ed was being Prepared the interlinked unit failedthey tried a unit from another car but that wouldn't work apparently there security coded to each specific car so I had to wait for a replacement unit from Germany which then had to be programmed to my car so be carefully you don't buy something that's no use to you

·
Registered
132 Posts
pmarsh said:
When my ltd ed was being Prepared the interlinked unit failedthey tried a unit from another car but that wouldn't work apparently there security coded to each specific car so I had to wait for a replacement unit from Germany which then had to be programmed to my car so be carefully you don't buy something that's no use to you
Huh, I'm guessing that means we have to marry / divorce parts like we had to with CDXX CD players and GID units.

Hope it's possible to DIY it and not require a visit to the dealership.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Sorry to say but it's a lot harder with these, they need to be married up to the BCM in order for the car to know what options are available to be changed e.g on vehicles with automatic lights there are more options on the system than others etc its going to require you having the unit married up with your BCM by Vauxhall

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.