Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Hi Anthony, was hoping we would have a frost this morning to try out the heated windscreen but no such luck, will advise when possible.

Derek

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
@liverpaul, heated screen looks good. I also watched your motorway drive and it looks like the car has plenty enough power for me. Is the engine really that quiet or is it your recording volume? I had to turn my sound up to max to actually hear the engine :)

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Thanks for posting the video, it's nice to see things in action!

anthony said:
Very impressive the wife will be pleased, which was one of the key things I used to talk her into getting a new car :roll:
The heated windscreen is one of the things that really attracts me too, along with the heated seats and steering wheel! My hubby doesn't drive and he always moans about how hot I have the heating, so I could have warm bum and hands and he can freeze and we are both happy, lol! The big draw for him would be the DAB radio.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Yes it's that quite. My phone dosnt pic sound up that we'll but it's very quite. When the engines warm it has a nice little grunt too it and a vibe. I'm saving for a go pro as I have external mics that don't work with my phone. The motorway, I stay in 6th for the overtake aswell.
Thanks for watching. Somebody has asked for a walk around the on there so I'm doing that Wednesday when the sun out.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Same here. First true test for them! Left it on for a minute or so, and it didn't look like they were touching the ice, but then I hit the wipers and they just swept off the ice in one sheet! Bloody brilliant.

·
Registered
95 Posts
The heated windscreen is bloody excellent !! First time i've had to use it since i've had the car. Compared to my 2011 Corsa D Sxi, i've probably saved myself a good 5 minutes de-misting and de-iceing the car in the morning. Love this option and the heater is far more efficient. LOVE IT !!!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.