Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself, I'm from Bridged, South Wales and I've just ordered by Corsa E Black Edition. Hoping to get it before Christmas, super excited never really had a sporty card before (currently driving a Kia).

Any other Black Edition drivers out there with some feedback?

Speak soon.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy the new car. There's going to be 500 black edition units produced. I wonder if it's going to be truly limited unlike the limited edition.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Welcome! There is one truly limited edition LE - it belongs to Mud4fun, lol! The Black Edition looks really nice!

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Skippy said:
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy the new car. There's going to be 500 black edition units produced. I wonder if it's going to be truly limited unlike the limited edition.
I can't see there only being 500 units, they would already be sold out. Perhaps 5000?

Though with GM, you never know what they're going to do.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll keep you all posted, and will upload some pictures when I get it!

The_viper222 said:
Hey. From bridgend also picking my LE tomorrow cant wait :)
No way! I live just outside of Bridgend, will probably see you driving around :) Good luck and have fun with the LE

·
Registered
107 Posts
LimeyUK said:
Skippy said:
I can't see there only being 500 units, they would already be sold out. Perhaps 5000?

Though with GM, you never know what they're going to do.
Looks to be 500 units going by most sides on the .net

·
Registered
9 Posts
elykze said:
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself, I'm from Bridged, South Wales and I've just ordered by Corsa E Black Edition. Hoping to get it before Christmas, super excited never really had a sporty card before (currently driving a Kia).

Any other Black Edition drivers out there with some feedback?

Speak soon.
Noswaith dda!
Your not to far from me! I'm from Swansea, got a carbon flash limited edition 1.4

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quite a few Welsh folk on here then :D

@W3LSH NOt too far at all, I hear there are some nice runs up your way, I'll have to check them out!

@The_viper222 I probably just missed you today, I had to drop off my drivers license should have my car worst case end of next week *fingers crossed*

·
Registered
9 Posts
elykze said:
Quite a few Welsh folk on here then :D

@W3LSH NOt too far at all, I hear there are some nice runs up your way, I'll have to check them out!

@The_viper222 I probably just missed you today, I had to drop off my drivers license should have my car worst case end of next week *fingers crossed*
Yeah if you come down let me know can meet

·
Registered
19 Posts
Haha yay welsh LE owners, im up in north wales - anyone else from my neck of the woods?
How is everyone finding these new corsa Es? i really like mine though my last car was a corsa C in red

1 - 13 of 13 Posts