Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. New to the forum and to car modifications so please be easy on me if i ask any silly questions! Seen some good posts on here and some good tips on mods, thanks for all the info.

I have had my car for nearly 3 weeks and love it. I'm not getting the mpg it says in the book at the moment, done 1000 miles so far. Average 45mpg in a normal weekly trip to work and back and got 49.8 mpg when i did a 300 mile round trip on the motorway, and I haven't even given the car a full kick yet. Driving it pretty steady, This is my only concern, book says 55 mpg combined.

Pic of my car:

Wishlist:

Wind deflectors either Heko or Climair. Can get Heko for £45 but Climair is £80 front and back, can you advise on what ones are better and if the Climair ones are worth the extra cash?
Black Side repeater Indicators.
VXR Side repeater indicator surrounds. Can you advise these will fit the Black repeater indicators?
Chrome number plate surrounds.
H10 white spotlights.
Mud flaps
Tailor fitted mats (ordered today) - http://www.officialcarmats.co.uk - £19.95
Rear window privacy sun shades - Will the Corsa D ones fit the Corsa E? Corsa D ones are £20 cheaper on Ebay.
Door sills

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
hi and welcome . there is a discount for Climair on this site. personally I would only get Climair I've had them before and I have them fitted now

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcomes.

Yeah I love the colour. I have added some VXR surrounds and black LED indicators to the car, look very nice I think. I will post some pics when I get chance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts