Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's a big hello from another newbie here, from the Romney Marsh in Kent.

Ordered my first ever Corsa a couple of weeks back, awaiting delivery at some point this month. Excite A/C 1.2 in red - not about to win any drag races, but hopefully a nice all--rounder with a cool spec!

I'm coming out of a Hyundai i20 - love the car, but a good deal came up on the Corsa, too good to resist. A mate of mine has recently got one, and is very happy with his. After a test drive, I too was very impressed.

So it's a good time for a change, looking forward to finally getting it! :D

·
Registered
895 Posts
Hi spongebob welcome to the forum - know you will be impressed with your new purchase.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Welcome to the forum spongebob and congratulations on your new car. I look forward to the photos! :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys - much appreciated, and will no doubt provide some pics.

Just had a call to confirm that I can pick it up next week...but I'm away for a few days, so I'm aiming for a week Monday.

Must admit, I've been a 'lurker' here for a few weeks, gaining some excellent info. Even ordered a set of mats in advance from those mentioned in 'Off Topic'! :lol:

·
Registered
961 Posts
Welcome mate, you'll notice the interior is a huge step up from the Hyundai.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Collection now confirmed for a week Monday, so looking forward to that!

Must admit, when I did the test drive and general look around, I was struck by how much higher a quality it was compared to the Hyundai. Just the general feel, the doors, etc., all just felt a lot more substantial.

Thanks again for a warm welcome!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts