Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! New member and proud owner of a 1.2 Excite and loving it! :D been driving the old Corsa C since i passed my test and thought i'd upgrade now i've got some cash. Very, very happy boy :mrgreen:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I do have some pictures but it seems they're too big to post! Does anyone else have this or are my photos just huge? :lol: thank you all for the warm welcome! And congratulations Mud4Fun on finally picking up your Corsa! I only had a 5 week wait and I was doubled over with anticipation, let alone 10+ weeks! :)

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Congrats on your new car! I had trouble getting my avatar pic small enough. I found uploading pics to photobucket first then copying the img code worked for adding oucs to a thread on here.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Jordan said:
I do have some pictures but it seems they're too big to post! Does anyone else have this or are my photos just huge? :lol: thank you all for the warm welcome! And congratulations Mud4Fun on finally picking up your Corsa! I only had a 5 week wait and I was doubled over with anticipation, let alone 10+ weeks! :)
Use this site mate. www.imgur.com

Then embed the pics to here.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.