Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys,
I found your forum trough a google search and it is very helpful for me. There is not much discussions here in Bugaria about the new Corsa and thats why I decided to join you guys:)
I am expecting delivery of a Corsa Enjoy (thats second package of equipment) with Sting R option 1.4 90 bhp with an Easytronic 3.0 transmission after 2 weeks. Yesterday they give me a test drive Corsa 1.4 6 speed auto because my order is already taking too long (I ordered 21 of January) so I could drive around until mine arrives.
It is strange feeling, because the car is not something expensive, but people are turning heads and admire it. Probably because there are so few around (actually I didn't seen one yet)
So I hope I can contribute to this forum and learn some useful information in near future.

Best Regards:)

·
Registered
895 Posts
Hi cloud, welcome to our forum, I have an SE Automatic so will be interesting in your comments regards to the how you find difference between your current Automatic & your new purchase with Easytronic 3.0. For record I am really enjoying driving the New Corsa SE 1.4 Automatic.

Derek

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you both for the warm welcome.
I am enjoying the automatic also. This is my first automatic car and I find the gear changing smooth enough (but I don't have anything else to compare)
There was not too much information about the Easytronic 3.0 but I've preferred it mainly because of the Start/stop and fuel savings. My driving is 70% in the city so the difference of 2l/100km in fair of the Easy and of course the cheapest price came enough for my decision.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Thanks cloud for your quick reply. I myself currently prefer the Torque gear box to the newer Easytronic and have no current concerns as to fuel consuptuon etc. I am looking at reliability & have more faith in the Torque gearbox but that's just my opinion.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Anyone finding the Easytronic box a little 'notchy' and gives a little jerk, especially when changing up in low gears?
Normally I drive regular automatics and this is my first Easytronic system. Interested to know if this is common to other users?
But can't complain at fuel use as after first 100 miles it's reading 50.1mpg!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts