Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I picked up my new Corsa 1.4T (100) SE Ecoflex M6 on midnight of 1st September 2015 from PV (Dalgety Bay). It's my third 'factory order' Vauxhall in the past 3 years, the other 2 being a 2013 & 2014 Antara. Although the SE has the Winter Pack as standard I also had it kitted out with the Technical Pack 1, Sight & Light Pack (Sign recognition etc) steering Bi-Xenons and Spacesaver. It was also subjected to the full 'Platinum Protection' ceramic paint treatment, which I got FOC along with the owners after-care pack and Corsa mats. Being boring though, I went for Royal Blue rather than a jazzy colour ;)

I am enjoying the car so far although my only 'downer' if you can call it that, is that my SE build was too early to include the new 'OnStar' facility which VX released this Summer :evil: (I don't think it can be retrofitted either). I've consoled myself with the purchase of a rigid boot liner and the fitting of full mud-flaps, which I get done on Saturday next. :lol:

I shall enjoy popping in-and-out of the forum for all things Corsa. Laterz!

-LaZ-

·
Registered
227 Posts
Nice looking car, and the Royal Blue looks good on it...Ah and welcome! ;)

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I thought the SE already had the Sight and Light pack? Not so sure on the Tech pack though.

You don't want OnStar anyway ;) It's overpriced, and overrated imo.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Congrats! I am (not so) patiently waiting for mine to be built.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts