Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello...
I order a Opel Corsa E 1.0T 115bhp in january and will get it in April on the 17!

I hope to help and learn... by the way... the passenger side has no mirror and my girlfriend noticed that!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

I will order from the drivers sit because here we drive on the right... so if you guys want a mirror on the sun cover ( don`t know if is the correct name )... order from another country... :)

To all a good day... :D :D :D

·
Registered
112 Posts
Welcome! I think you might be onto something there they must be the same size surely!
Where about in Portugal are you from? I have family that live over there.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
r0cketd0g said:
Welcome! I think you might be onto something there they must be the same size surely!
Where about in Portugal are you from? I have family that live over there.
I`m from Oporto but work in Lisbon! :)
I have a Corsa D Sport Van 1.3 CDTI with 176.320 KM, came to my and with 0 KM!

Where is your family?

My ideia is to buy on UK to put on the passenger side!

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Porquito said:
mud4fun said:
Welcome Porquito :)
Thanks....

By the way... does anyone can tell the real consumptions of your Corsa 1.0T 115bhp?
Members daparky and jamesrogan have 1.0T and they are achieving excellent fuel economy.

If you look in gallery at daparky white LE he has posted about his.

Also look at the government figures thread in the main chat area where we have been posting about our mpg.

They achieve very good mpg once the engine is at operating temperature.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Hi & welcome to the Forum don't think it will be long before someone on eBay spots a market ?? Great idea but won't tell the wife yet he he

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Bom dia Bem Vindo to the forums. That's interesting that even Lhd cars also have on vanity mirror on passengers side

G

·
Welcome Porquito. Any chance you could find out the part number for your sun visor with the mirror then we could find out if it's possible to order and how much VX would sting us for it.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
gkmorris said:
Welcome Porquito. Any chance you could find out the part number for your sun visor with the mirror then we could find out if it's possible to order and how much VX would sting us for it.
Iask that to the sealer... hope to have that this week! :)

·
Registered
895 Posts
Hi, as for the Sun Visor I keep asking my local dealer here & all the response I get is - " Not on the Vehicle Parts List " so ??

1 - 20 of 25 Posts