Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody,

Thought I'd introduce myself as I'm hoping to be a frequent user of this forum as I always visit but never registered :)

I'm from Manchester and I've bought a 2015 Vauxhall Corsa LE 1.4T in White

The current modifications I have done and hoping for many to come is as follows:

- Xenon Headlights and Fog lights giving it a crisp white/blue tint which I highly recommend as it completey changes the look and turns many other Corsa drivers heads. It was a bug bear of mine as I hated the yellow halogen look as they didn't match the DLRs which they do now. Visibility is much better as well

- Real licence plate lights changed also to LED bright white. I would highly recommend this to anyone with a White Corsa as when used at night really shows of your nice paint work instead of making it look dull and yellow and again makes your car stand out from the rear. Purchased from Horizon LEDS for £15 very easy swap.

- Custom Powerflow Exhaust System with burnt tip. Sounds amazing and looks amazing, does not sound annoying or "chavy" and has the perfect sound note for me. This cost me £260 with a lifetime warranty.

Hope that explains a bit about me and my car, hope to be speaking to you guys soon and if you have any questions about my modifications or want pictures I'm more than happy to help :D

Have a good day!

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
:D Sounds like a lovely car! Would love to see a video so we can hear what the exhaust sounds like! Oh, and some photos would be great too! :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
92jas said:
I love the way Xenon Headlights look. Good call :) How much did that cost you?
They were £180 for everything at the front done, he even did my interior lights for free when I had arrived to collect but it was worth every penny :D

·
Registered
223 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Farid said:
They were £180 for everything at the front done, he even did my interior lights for free when I had arrived to collect but it was worth every penny :D
How Much! :shock:

I paid £9.49 for 4 XENON headlight bulbs a few more quid for all interior/boot/number plate lights and fitted myself. About £15 in total.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Reddaz said:
Welcome to the forum.

Farid said:
How Much! :shock:

I paid £9.49 for 4 XENON headlight bulbs a few more quid for all interior/boot/number plate lights and fitted myself. About £15 in total.
Yeah it was quite expensive but I bought the HID Xenon kit which is the brightest and fast start xenon lights not just the bulb, I love xenon lights so much I thought I'd get the best a full shabang :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you Delboy!

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
hi and welcome car is looking great, did you get the tech pack as an offer from VX ? as i have it also and mine came with the car at no extra cost being a capital LE

1 - 9 of 9 Posts