Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner

Hello :)

5K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  anthony 
#1 ·
Hoping to get my new silver limited edition capital corsa this Wednesday! Been waiting almost a whole month for it. How is everyone's corsa? Hope everyone is doing well! :)

#4 ·
My exhaust has a little grunt to it now, but I've only gone just over 500 miles. I am only on my second full tank so mpg is improving all the time. I only got 35.9mpg from the first tank, but the second is looking better already!

#6 ·
The dealer put a set of mats in. I asked when I ordered the car and he agreed, but when I went to collect her he hadn't put any in so I reminded him. He disappeared and came back with a brand new set still in polythene! They even have Corsa embroidered on them! Got £25 worth of fuel too. :D

#9 ·
SilverRaj said:
Lucky! I don't think my guy is so willing to throw some mats in but is more willing to give me a tank of petrol for free. Also how are the stock speakers and sound system? I like my music, I know it's loud but is it clear etc?
Yeah, it's ok for me but then I am not into sound systems and subwoofers, etc. I have learnt that the quality of the MP3 shows in the quality of sound. I had to re-rip some of my music as it was too quiet when played via the USB port.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.