Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I have got a 5 door 1.4 ecoflex excite on order in carbon flash. Confirmed a build slot 19th February, complete the 19th of March. Been told by vx it had arrived in the country, But now my estimated date of delivery has now disappeared, did this happen to anyone else? Was expecting the car 10th April

Getting impatient now but sure it'll be worth the wait!

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Welcome! :)

That seems odd as my car was built after yours but I collected it last week.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I expected a long wait as added a built in bike rack and park assist . Dealer expected the car end of April so hopefully it may be slightly earlier now if in the country

·
Registered
112 Posts
nffclincs said:
I guess we may get our cars same time then r0cketd0g. Any chance your dealer has given you an eta?
They didn't give me a exact date but they said they normally spend a couple of days in port having checks done and then they release them to the dealerships so they said if could be Thursday or Friday

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hello everyone, just joined the forum. I have ordered a 3dr 1.0 SRi T 90PS in carbon flash, according to the tracking site, car was built on 23rd March, still stuck on stage 2, estimated delivery date of 10th April has vanished. Seems to be a long time between car build and delivery? Still I'm looking forward to my first drive.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Hi milly, welcome to the forum & hope you get your delivery on time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts