Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. New to the forum and just recently purchased a brand new corsa excite ac 1.2. Absolutely love it and it's a massive upgrade from my 52 plate corsa c! Look forward to chatting and sharing ideas with you lot...

·
Registered
103 Posts
I couldn't give a damn what the reg comes up as that's not a excite go on comfigurator it has fog lights !!! Does it have intelink system and multitrip computer or just CD player ?

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
k.l.r, you are correct, the Excite and Excite A/C should both have front fogs however they don't have chrome rims so will not be as obvious.

Dan,is it just a dark picture that is hiding the fogs in those recesses? if not you may want to speak with your dealer.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Dan needs to get himself a Nokia Lumia 925 like mine, takes clear pictures in low light conditions as it has the best hardware OIS and lenses on the market which allows for longer shutter time :) :)

Ian (not biased at all.....)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
K.l.r said:
I couldn't give a damn what the reg comes up as that's not a excite go on comfigurator it has fog lights !!! Does it have intelink system and multitrip computer or just CD player ?
Chill out mate. It's an excite, it has fog lamps yes. Just hidden in the shadow.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.