Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, Currently own a 2011 Corsa 1.2 SXi and looking to upgrade to the New Corsa 1.4 90ps SRi. Been into VX today to ask for a quote..Had a very interesting offer through there PCP scheme. Has any new Corsa owner's gone down this route of owning a new Corsa and have any of you got a SRi ???
Lets me know ..

·
Registered
26 Posts
I am taking delivery of a 5 door Sri on Weds. But on a lease deal. £180 processing fee then 3 months initial rental followed by 23 months of £135. Give it back after 2 years and start again. No final payment or depreciation to worry about.

·
Registered
961 Posts
I got a brand new 1.4 90bhp Ecoflex SRi 3 door, in dealer stock so not a factory order, £11045 including metallic paint, no other options, list price was £12,485 so saved £1440. Then £279 for 2 years servicing, £25 for fuel, £55 first reg fee. So total was £11,404.

I don't like the idea of paying for a car and not owning it at the end or having anything to show for it, so on 4 years finance with £1686 deposit, it comes to £9700-ish on finance, 3.9% finance and its £235 a month.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.