Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Time to introduce myself, and show off the new pride and joy. I've recently picked up my brand new 1.4T Capital LE in white and have been loving it! What a cracking little car, especially compared to my old fiat panda!

Little bit about myself, I'm a 20 something year old student doing a BEng in Motorsport Engineering.

Look forward to getting stuck into the forum and falling more in love with the car. Hope the picture has uploaded on down below.

Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
Looking really smart, and nice colour. If you need any tips or hints on detailing and keeping it in top shape then just send a message.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys! Ghoman, sounds good. I've really wanted to get into detailing properly but up to now havent had a car worth spending money on proper cleaning stuff and the time. I'm waiting for a pressure washer to come and get some snow foam to give it that first wash. White is beautiful but man does it get dirty quick! Nice VXR btw!

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
konrad1991 said:
Thanks guys! Ghoman, sounds good. I've really wanted to get into detailing properly but up to now havent had a car worth spending money on proper cleaning stuff and the time. I'm waiting for a pressure washer to come and get some snow foam to give it that first wash. White is beautiful but man does it get dirty quick! Nice VXR btw!
Ironically, Black cars show dirt more than a white car..

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
LimeyUK said:
konrad1991 said:
Ironically, Black cars show dirt more than a white car..
i think silver is the best colour for not showing the dirt

·
Registered
454 Posts
Nice looking car!

Had black, red, white, silver and blue cars and I agree silver is the easiest as it doesn't show all the muck so fast. Black was a [email protected] to clean and keep clean

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Klesmy said:
Nice looking car!
Black was a [email protected] to clean and keep clean
This is why I'd never have a black car! It would drive me mad every time it got the smallest amount of dirt on it! My Ibiza is white snd still looks clean when it's filthy. I only realise how dirty she was when she's been washed! The E is gonna be shiny rock!

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
My limelight green is a great colour for not showing dirt. Even covered in filth after 2K miles of driving she still looks vaguely clean, certainly doesn't look dirty like many colours. It always amazes me how much filth comes off when I wash her because she doesn't look that dirty. :)

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
LeachiE said:
Klesmy said:
Nice looking car!
This is why I'd never have a black car! It would drive me mad every time it got the smallest amount of dirt on it! My Ibiza is white snd still looks clean when it's filthy. I only realise how dirty she was when she's been washed! The E is gonna be shiny rock!
isn't shiny rock a kinda light black? :D

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
anthony said:
LeachiE said:
Klesmy said:
Nice looking car!
Nope! It loojs almodt black on the configurator but id light in real life. Looked really nice on the swatch at the dealers!

·
Registered
454 Posts
anthony said:
Bit like lime light green, looks green but is yellow (sorry Ian, I looks a great colour when you see it)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts