Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, new member just joined (obviously lol)

Just to introduce myself, my names Greg, I'm from a place called Barrhead (just outside Glasgow) and I've just picked up my first ever brand new car, a lovely wee Corsa E 1.4 Ecoflex SRi 3 door in Shiny Rock metallic. Couple of teething problems but I love it so far, so much nicer than my previous 2009 Clio and the previous model Corsa.

So, yeah, hi guys!

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Welcome! I would love to see photos of your new car if you have any! I am keen to see what shiny rock looks like in daylight!

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys.

Leachie - I will get some photos of the car tomorrow and post them up, it was dark by the time I got back from the dealers.

Anthony - first issues were dealer had "ran out of keyrings" so handed me 2 bare keys, no invoice for the car had been supplied by the sales admin team, service booklet PDI information wrong (car listed as a 1.2 first reg'd 16/03/2015, its was only registered today and is a 1.4, and PDI hadn't been stamped with dealers stamp) and rear number plate had already delaminated. Plus the tyre pressure and DRL issues I had ive posted about in the faults section of the website.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Hope you get the main issues sorted,I never use the dealer key rings but should at lease be supplied. These little things are annoying seeing as they do this kind of stuff allday long so should get it right 1st time

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.