Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, just picked up a pre reg sting r in white 1.0 turbo engine, only done 80 miles so far but hugely impressed with the car. :D

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the kind welcome, plus thanks to the great site/members i have found where to download the handbook, and other information i needed.
The Corsa so far has been fantastic, my only gripe is sometimes i become aware of the heated windscreen lines/mesh, that can be annoying.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Officina red said:
... my only gripe is sometimes i become aware of the heated windscreen lines/mesh, that can be annoying.
Me too. The screen is the main reason I upgraded from Corsa D to E, November misty days at dusk and frozen mornings, but it is noticeable if I wear my distance glasses (+1.0) If I leave them off it's not so bad, same with water on the screen!

·
Registered
895 Posts
Officina red said:
Thanks for the kind welcome, plus thanks to the great site/members i have found where to download the handbook, and other information i needed.
The Corsa so far has been fantastic, my only gripe is sometimes i become aware of the heated windscreen lines/mesh, that can be annoying.
Yes the heated windscreen does take a while to get used too & agree the visible lines especially in strong low sun light can be annoying ? but the heated wind screen is very useful on cold frosty mornings.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts