Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner

I am now the proud owner of a 1.4L Corsa LE!

4K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  SylvE 
#1 ·
Paperwork went through, GMAC accepted me, I have paid my deposit, paid my extortionate £1,100 insurance and I will be picking up the little red minx tomorrow afternoon!

More Pictures Coming Soon!

See less See more
#4 ·
£1100? Have you not had a car before or something? They do £99 for 18-21? (I think its 21) year olds that have had their license for a year haha which I managed to raggle thank god. Although It would've only been £700 for mine if I hadn't have got that

Looks good though!

#5 ·
Yeah I turned 18 today this is technically my first car, at the moment they aren't doing any insurance deals however the deal was on the same time last year.

I wasn't going for red but the colour combination looks really nice and I am actually quite glad I did. Price I ended up with was £188 a month with a £200 deposit including mats, service pack and paint protector.

Don't have to worry about anything but Tax now :).

Also got a full tank of petrol thrown in.

#7 ·
Looks good, I got the same pretty much (mats, full tank) but I got asset protection / tyre replacements/refurbishments instead of the paint but £188 is good! Drove a red corsa E LE for 3 weeks and I did end up quite liking the colour although I do have to say I like my white.

Happy Birthday too, glad I kinda got the cheap/free insurance as it really does mean I've saved £700 in the long run haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.