Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys so my car finally arrived on Friday and guess what it was the wrong color some idiot ordered. it was the emerald green instead of lime green.
Nice color and all but the emerald hides all the nice lines on the car for me so either I have to wait 6 weeks or i can get a pepperdust one.
Any thoughts on the pepperdust color.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Justme said:
Hi guys so my car finally arrived on Friday and guess what it was the wrong color some idiot ordered. it was the emerald green instead of lime green.
Nice color and all but the emerald hides all the nice lines on the car for me so either I have to wait 6 weeks or i can get a pepperdust one.
Any thoughts on the pepperdust color.
Shame about the wrong colour, But personally I really like my Emerald Green pearlescent :D

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
That's awful! How frustrating! Between emerald and pepper dust I would personally choose pepper dust. Are both cars the same spec? I would have thought some compensation should be offered. Matthew on here had the wrong car delivered too.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Get the car you ordered and demand compensation. Go for an accessories voucher or a fuel card!

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
how are they going to get on on, as the wrong colour car is going to be registered in your name so they will have to register the correct colour in your name and the one the dealer is left with is going to be a one owner car without even being driven,

interesting one

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well how the dealer works out the cars is his problem they offered me about 1500 pounds off converted of course. I dont want to wait another 6 weeks and the discount is looking good though. The spec is called "enjoy" here and its one below the top one and it has all the gimmicky stuff like the blind spot detection and self park and and...

Pic attached thoughts please guys

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Window

Attachments

·
Registered
455 Posts
anthony said:
how are they going to get on on, as the wrong colour car is going to be registered in your name so they will have to register the correct colour in your name and the one the dealer is left with is going to be a one owner car without even being driven,

interesting one
I had that, had to sign the car back to the dealer and it only had 14 miles on it, hadn't moved from it's spot and they had to admit a loss and decided to use it as a courtesy car / demo car or something - not my problem whatever they use it for but they made atleast a £2-3k loss instantly by the fact my name is forever stuck on that car as a 'registered owner' even though I never had the keys, drove it or anything. Hey ho, bargain for someone!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts