Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I come home the other day and notice a E- excite or energy cant really tell but its a white corsa E anyway lol. 6 months iv had my E and now when I look out the front of my house it's like the bloody corsa "come on" adverts! :lol:

Don't get me wrong they do look good together as they are both white but glad I have the LE with the black roof and mirrors IMO looks much better than left white. :ugeek:

I heard my neighbour took 45 mins to park it the other day (talk of the street lol) because the salesman never showed him how to use the parking assist?

Fgs park it yerself wee man thats what the rest of us "drivers" do! :lol:

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
:lol: yep, white looks much better on the LE. You can tell Energy and Excite apart by the seat fabric. Excite has the shimmer cloth that looks like loads of circles whereas the Energy has vision cloth that is dark with tiny white dots on. There's a pic of the seats in my gallery thread.

·
Registered
356 Posts
White cars are in fashion at the moment and corsas sell very well.

There is a place down near me where in 200 yards there can be 6 white corsas parked at any one time.

Although it was the reason I never even looked at a fiesta as my neighbour has one.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Bit embarrassing that it took 45 minutes to park a car - I don't believe you should have a license if you can't park without any assists. Sure assists are nice and handy but you should be able to do it without else how'd you pass the test?! But yeah I like white LE's for the contrast besides White is cheaper than anything but red!

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Matthew said:
Bit embarrassing that it took 45 minutes to park a car - I don't believe you should have a license if you can't park without any assists. Sure assists are nice and handy but you should be able to do it without else how'd you pass the test?! But yeah I like white LE's for the contrast besides White is cheaper than anything but red!
Every car has different visibility and shape though - I found it very different parking the Corsa to the Ibiza. Different window lines, body shape, etc. White has always been very popular, especially during the last 5 years. People were vinyl wrapping white Corsa D's and spraying the wheels black when I got my D. I have seen some marques charge for plain white though as it's so popular people will pay more for it! My Ibiza was white, but I have had probably over 20 cars since I've been driving and the Ibiza attracted more car park dings and scratches than all the others put together! That's why I went back to a darker colour for the Corsa.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I often wish I'd gone for white rather than carbon flash but my previous car was white so a change was needed but with mine being metallic it does look good when it's all waxed and polished

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
But yeah I like white LE's for the contrast besides White is cheaper than anything but red.

White is cheaper?

I had to pay extra for white and was also told the red is the standard colour for the LE and no extra charge for the red as it comes standard,anyone else been told this when they were buying their LE? :roll:

·
Registered
455 Posts
skywhite said:
But yeah I like white LE's for the contrast besides White is cheaper than anything but red.

White is cheaper?

I had to pay extra for white and was also told the red is the standard colour for the LE and no extra charge for the red as it comes standard,anyone else been told this when they were buying their LE? :roll:
I was told the same but I think you misunderstood when I said White is cheaper than anything but red - ie Red is "free" as standard and then White is cheaper than black/grey etc anything else

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Thankfully I got my Lime Green colour for free - nice £550 saving!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts