Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm suppose to pick up my 1.4i 90ps limited edition corsa e from the dealer tomorrow but my insurance company can't seem to find the car and refuse to insure me, was wondering if you guys on here with the limited edition had any problems and what your insurance company's are and what they listed the car as on your policies thanks.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
i used vauxhall insurance, they were cheaper than who i was already with (Churchill) and they also paid up £50.00 admin charges to swap

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
W3LSH said:
So I'm suppose to pick up my 1.4i 90ps limited edition corsa e from the dealer tomorrow but my insurance company can't seem to find the car and refuse to insure me, was wondering if you guys on here with the limited edition had any problems and what your insurance company's are and what they listed the car as on your policies thanks.
That will be an issue with the registration, not your insurer. You need to make sure you have the correct reg.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
When I phoned for a quote before I knew my reg number my brokers couldn't find my car on their list either. The computer was being glitchy that day. Worth mentioning that the 1.4 n/a is the 1398cc whereas the 1.4T is the 1364cc engine. Then, when I had my reg number and phoned to confirm they sad that reg was already on their system, same car/trim as well. Turns out that someone else had bought a car from the same dealer and used the same broker as me and she had got the last letter of the reg wrong. Luckily, the dealer and broker are often in contact so the dealer got in touch and found where the mistake had been made. For once, living on this Island was useful, as I am sure it wouldn't have been resolved that easily if I lived on the mainland.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LimeyUK said:
W3LSH said:
That will be an issue with the registration, not your insurer. You need to make sure you have the correct reg.
I saw the reg on the car today so the reg is definitely right maybe it's not registered yet

1 - 5 of 5 Posts