Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Just wondered if anyone had any problems connecting and iPhone through usb?

It connects sometimes but then shows a song playing but there is no sound.

It's an iPhone 4s so wondered if it was due to not being an updated phone.

Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
It's highly likely that it's a pure case of not being supported.

Just use Bluetooth if I were you, easier anyway!

·
Registered
895 Posts
Weelinty33 said:
Hi,

Just wondered if anyone had any problems connecting and iPhone through usb?

It connects sometimes but then shows a song playing but there is no sound.

It's an iPhone 4s so wondered if it was due to not being an updated phone.

Any help would be appreciated.
I have used iPhones 5s & currently iPhone 6 with no Music problems found so far ?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies.

I've got it booked in to get it checked out anyway seen as its only a week old and I also had a problem with condensation inside my front light casing. Apart from these problems I love the car :)

I prefer playing music through usb as it gives you the option to select by album or artist etc whereas Bluetooth just shuffles through your whole music library.

·
Registered
342 Posts
The condensation or fogging in the front light casings is normal in certain conditions all 2015 corsa's onwards have it and it also states in the manual that it's normal

·
Registered
895 Posts
Strange not had any condensation problems on my SE Auto but have read on Adam site they have had problems ??

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Delboy_Lee said:
Strange not had any condensation problems on my SE Auto but have read on Adam site they have had problems ??
It'll be very specific conditions - ones that many probably haven't, and won't encounter.

Weelinty33 said:
Thanks for the replies.

I've got it booked in to get it checked out anyway seen as its only a week old and I also had a problem with condensation inside my front light casing. Apart from these problems I love the car :)

I prefer playing music through usb as it gives you the option to select by album or artist etc whereas Bluetooth just shuffles through your whole music library.
I can tell you now that they will just pass it off as being unsupported. That's what they do. There's a very small list of supported devices and most iPhones aren't even on it.

You will most likely have to settle for using Bluetooth I think - that or update your phone, of course.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Weelinty33 said:
Thanks for the replies.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts