1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Great news! Will try it tomorrow

·
Registered
80 Posts
Okay. I've checked out some functions already, I had several heart attacks, when intellilink turned down and stopped working. Fortunately it restarts after some period of time without power (I took out key completely, and after putting it back after 3 minutes it works again :D no risk no fun)
What I've discovered already :
- in diagnostic we can go into LCD display test. Black / white / red / green / blue screens. And then... Some photos.. Of intellilink ui, but in completely different style.
- dtc isn't unfortunately connected with dtc system from ESP, it's different dtc :D. And it shows radio antenna status, DAB antenna, audio speakers etc.
-explorer mode turns on... Windows CE 5.0 interface. So far I only went to start button and accidentally pressed button which turns it off (didn't catch the label). Yes, there was a main heart attack as screen doesn't come to intellilink ui again :D.
- smartphone link version gives some info about software and certificates.
And there IS a date of mirrorlink certification, so we can guess that intellilink IS certified as mirrorlink device . Not sure why we can't integrate with mirrorlink phones, though.

That's all from me so far. Need to calm down a little bit and we can test a little bit more :D

Edit. Photos!

·
Registered
80 Posts
You tap quickly left upper corner, put the code, press ok and then back, the developer mode will appear in settings section.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Image has got correct resolution and extension?
What do you get?

·
Registered
80 Posts
It lags so much! :(. Is it really that piece of s**t?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Jarviser said:
Indeed. it could have been.
It was Chevy, but still the same intellilink.

·
Registered
80 Posts
KingCraigx said:
japp1112 said:
Hi!

First post in the forum, hope it helps!

Reading on the web I found out how to access to the developer mode of the Intellilink
The clue is to press the upper left side of the display 10 times
As easy as this, you'll be able access to this menu:

View attachment 1144

The problem is that I don't know the password.... :(
Sorry if someone has already said this but...

The Developer Code is: 20110827 Then go back into the settings menu and go to the very bottom and you will now be able to use the developer settings.
Have You even read the whole threat? ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts