Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

I went to the petrol station yesterday and when i returned tom paying the screen no longer boots up. It changes shade of black but the intellilink boot animation doesn't appear. My iPhone's bluetooth connection says it has connected to Vauxhall, and the bluetooth notification occasionally appears on the screen, but nothing happens.

Has anyone had this? I have left it overnight and tried again this morning but it still doesn't boot up - I was thinking that I need to turn it off and on again (typically IT response) but I can only think that i need to disconnect the battery. Does anyone know if this is advisable?

Thanks
C

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Put the key in ignition and power on, then off, remove key, repeat three times in quick succession. That is what I had to do to reset mine when it froze trying to view gallery of my windows phone. It may not work but worth a try?

·
Registered
895 Posts
CalKlein said:
Hi All

I went to the petrol station yesterday and when i returned tom paying the screen no longer boots up. It changes shade of black but the intellilink boot animation doesn't appear. My iPhone's bluetooth connection says it has connected to Vauxhall, and the bluetooth notification occasionally appears on the screen, but nothing happens.

Has anyone had this? I have left it overnight and tried again this morning but it still doesn't boot up - I was thinking that I need to turn it off and on again (typically IT response) but I can only think that i need to disconnect the battery. Does anyone know if this is advisable?

Thanks
C
You could try contacting VX Customer Assistance for the Infotainment Enquiries:

Email: [email protected]
Phone: 020 7660 1226

My experience is they are very good to respond.

Best of luck.

Derek

·
Registered
8 Posts
Iv had mine freeze up twice, the radio then comes on for a few seconds every 5-10 minutes then goes off and the screen remains unresponsive. However when the car is left off for a while it seems to come back on fine. I will try the method someone suggested before about taking the key in and out 3 times in quick succession if it happens again and report back on my findings :D

·
Registered
223 Posts
I've not had an issue with it not booting up but I have noticed that when the car is left over night the radio station always boots up on Classic, I don't even have Classic preset! :?

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Reddaz said:
I've not had an issue with it not booting up but I have noticed that when the car is left over night the radio station always boots up on Classic, I don't even have Classic preset! :?
I've had the same thing! Although in my case it boots up with Capital and I have never programmed that in. I just had Lincs FM and Radio 2 programmed in.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am having the same problem and have emailed Vauxhall Customer Assistance on the link that Derek supplied. Will await a response and see what there suggestion is.

Sure it is totally unconnected but a bizarre thing happens when I drive into the Mersey Tunnel. The muted volume turns itself back on! Has happened on both times I have driven through the Birkenhead Tunnel.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts